jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

tech-tech-technology :)

hi! today i'm going to talk u' guys about my fav technologic object, I mean I love all the things that are related to beauty and help us (man & women), but in technology I specially like objects that are related to the music like radios, personal stereos (really vintage xd) , ipods,and all that stuff. But I think that one of the most useful products is the MP3, I mean is tiny, easy to carry, and you can store a thousand of songs and also you can record in it.
I don’t remember exactly when was the first time that I used it, but it was a long time ago and since that moment i use it all the time.
I think that my MP3 has a big importance because the time pass much faster when I’m listen to music, I mean when  I walk on the streets I don’t like to think about anything, I focus only in the music that I’m listening and is very relaxing speacially in this city.


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario